Do you have any type of vacation rental available? These can be anything from a room to rent a few months a year, entire apartments and condos, and guest house rooms.
Free Photography Now Available In North-Central Arkansas!
My name is Jeff Beer, and I am an AirBNB.com contract photographer. I live in Fairfield Bay, Arkansas and I will be very happy to photograph your vacation property for free. Learn more about me and my North Central Arkansas Photography Studio.
North Central Arkansas Real Estate Photography
Here’s a very cool deal for you. Go to AirBNB.com
and add your listing for free. When you add your listing, there’s a button to request free professional photography services. They will send a contract photographer to your property to take high-quality, professional photos. The photographer will contact you to arrange a time to visit, and they usually won’t take more than 20 – 45 minutes, depending on the size and type of listing you have. Large hotels and resorts will take longer, of course.
Why Use The Free Photography Service:
Having AirBNB take your photos does two things. It ensures you will have high-quality, professional photos on your listing, and it verifies your property, which results in much better response rates for your listing. Having “Verified Property Status” also makes your listing appear higher in search results – a definite bonus.
Regardless of the time spent, or the number of photos taken, the service is completely free. Of course, adding your listing is free as well. There is absolutely no up-front cost to you. AirBNB charges a very low 3% booking fee only when your property is booked and you accept the booking.
If You Own Multiple Properties:
If you have multiple properties, add them all! If your property has more than one type of accommodation with significant differences or features, you can add them as separate entries and get even more free exposure. Only four properties per owner are eligible for the free photography service.
What You Will Need To Add Your Listing(s):
1. Go to AirBNB.com and create a new account.
2. Create a property listing. Simply add a descriptive title, a truthful description that gives the traveler a good idea of what you are offering, and fill out the simple form that asks basic questions about your property like how many bedrooms, how many people it will accommodate, and the location of the property. Enter your desired asking price, and that’s it!
3. Just be sure to request the free professional photography service when you add your listings.
If you already have a listing, and want to avail of the free photography service, you can always go back to your listing and make the request.
- No Upfront Cost To You
- Extensive World-Wide Exposure For Your Listings
- Low 3% Booking Fee – Only When Your Space Is Booked And You Accept The Booking
- Easy To Use Availability Management Tools
- Great Guest Verification System – Know Who Is Renting Your Space
- Free Professional Photography Service